Welcome to Nashville Locals! When purchasing a ticket package, we ask that you please read these brief policies before purchase/registration. By purchasing a package, you are agree that you have received, and agree to, the following:
- There is limited space at each event so registration is important. This limit on number of attendees allows more focus and time to genuinely connect with those around you. We offer different sized events to fit everyone’s networking styles – first come, first served.
- Because we will work with venues to reserve space, please do not register, and then not show up. That’s not cool. If your plans change, please cancel your registration or notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance so someone else can join us.
- Ticket credits will be processed at registration. If you register for an event, and do not show or cancel, your credit will be deducted.
- Networking Locals is NOT a direct solicitation group. While members are encouraged to connect and grow their businesses, we ask that you not directly or aggressively “sell” at events. Make friends, first.
- Questions? Email us first: email@example.com
- Ticket packages are non-refundable, but can be transferred to another person (in total, not individually).